What you’ll learn in this webinar:
President Johnson will be discussing what her thinking process was, and strategies that she used to pivot GRC . She will answer the question…how to address almost insurmountable changes in a short amount of time and be successful during that challenge. How did she turn the ship before it hit an iceberg?
· Planned for a rainy day
· How to look at the impact those changes have on employees…and what we can learn from that.
· Going forward…what can we expect in this Covid world?
President Johnson will also update everyone on topics important to the relationship between the business community and Green River College. She is committed to expand the direct lines of communication so as to best serve our local businesses.
Topics will include:
· Paid GRC Internships
· Increased wages in small businesses
· Highlighting what GRC has to offer the business community
· Listening to what the business community has to say
· Opening an ongoing discussion to include the business community in providing information and requesting information to make this relationship as synergistic as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to sharing an exciting real life perspective in history with you.